We offer to our customers direct technical support.
We are responsible for the installation and commissioning of supplied machinery, and we support our customers during and beyond the warranty period. Our technicians are qualified to handle complex and unusual issues.
We emphazise the following services:
- Pre - Installation consultancy
- Planned maintenance programmes (PMA) and machinery audits
- Installation and putting into operation of machinery
- Instruction and training for the operation of machinery
- Technical support for emergency breakdowns
- Spare Parts
- Product improvement programmes, retrofit and upgrades
A team of highly-qualified engineers checks the installed machines on a regular base to ensure that they are running productively.
Together with our business partners we have developed high-quality inspection procedures which are tailored to the specific needs of our customers. We always adapt innovatively to the customer’s particular requirements and conditions to find the appropriate service solution.
At the same time our individual Preventive Maintenance Agreements (PMAs) comply with our target to be the best partner of our customers.